Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Quick Update: 3:12AM

"It's better for you to sleep now."

That phrase is kinda suitable me, because instead of studying for the exam I chose to watched again and again GTO anime. The same episode. 33.

Anyway, I found my new melody. The melody is good, it sounds wonderful and beautiful. Yup, it is good for now, and hopefully it is improve and more developed in the future. Hopefully, until I closed my eyes for the last time :) Sounds great, right?

Today is the fourth day of my mid term break, a study week where I need to review and study all the exams materials, and I just started to make a summary of one of the module. It took 30 minutes to finish one lecture, then I got distracted by the anime and stop studying immediately. It was 3:12 AM when I started to wrote this down. I wish I can stayed until 8 AM in the morning, study all the chapters of this module, but it sounds impossible.

Will I destroy my own body by not sleeping throughout the day? I think it will. It will ruin my emotion throughout the day. It will make me easily to piss off and think in negative way. Then why I am still awake and not trying to sleep? I am not sure why, but I don't want to miss out my breakfast while hearing the breakfast melody. I know it sounds weird, maybe it's true that I am a freak.

Regardless whether I'm a freak or not, life still a difficult thing for everyone. It could drives you crazy like a whore in period . Recently, life just taught me to be independent, I can't always rely to others' power and capabilities. I need to train myself to become one of the great human being.

Shoot! I can't finish this post, my brain stopped working. Blank. I need to lay down on my bed. Soon. The main point of this stupid pointless post is to be independent in whatever you do, but remember to be selfless and stay humble. Good Morning people and have a good life ahead!

3.40AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...