Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Hi! Hello! Hey! Remember me?

Few updates about myself.

First of all, I am a fresh graduate now! Just finished my bachelor of commerce in Curtin University (Singapore campus) on last October. Currently, I am looking for job either in Indonesia or in Singapore. So, if you know any job vacancy in marketing or advertising field, please let me know.

Secondly, I am trying to write more or to increase the article in my blog. Since, I am officially unemployed, I have a lot of free time. Therefore, I am trying to utilize my free time to create something more.

Third, finally I finished my movie project that have been postpone since last year. This movie, or more like a documentary movie, is about my experience in witnessing my friends' birthday surprise from 2013 to 2015 in Curtin Singapore. I attached the video below.

Fourth, I am learning to write my blog post in English, because I need to practice my writing since I am not in Singapore anymore. So, if you see any grammar mistake, I am seeking for your apology. I am still working on it, everyday, believe me.
Fifth, don't forget to follow my Instagram, because there will be new post everyday. I am trying to become an Instagram superstar, perhaps, so it would be great if you follow me. Hahaha. Thank you.
FOLLOW ME
Lastly, I will write 1 new article every week and will publish it in this blog. So, stay tune and please help me to correct my English grammar. Lol.

Alright, see you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...