Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Blogspot, you disappoint me!

I have use Blogspot since 2008 til now, and the current Blogspot disappoint me. There are several things that disappoint me.

First, I have disable Blogspot to track my own pageviews, but in fact Blogspot still track my own pageviews. Actually, it's not a major issue, but it annoyed me because I can't tell how many people are visiting my blog.

Second, I got this issue when I was loading the stats webpage, it won't load. When I opened it, the webpage said "There was an error while fetching stats. Please reload page." or "Invalid ID: (Numbers)". Then after that I can't load my dashboard or even load blogger.com. It happened a few times in 1 day and it frustrates me.

Third, this issue also made me can't edit my blog post. Every time I tried to load my blog post, it always failed.

So in overall, WHY YOU DID THIS TO ME? OMG.

I'm switching to wordpress now. It's simpler, easier, and NO bug. The domain would the same as this ervansugino but in ".wordpress.com". Lastly, I would not close or delete this blog, so you all still could stalk me. Hahahaha. Adios.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...