Saturday, September 22, 2012

Malming, Episode 19 - Music Corner - Honestly, I don't know

It’s been a long time since my last post in Malming series. Well, there is a reason why I am not posting any new topic in that day. The reason is I’m busy. Busy with my real life. Besides being a blogger, I also a superman that help the city every day. Lol. Alright, this is the first or maybe can be last post, that I use English as the language not in bahasa. Well, this kind of post is also helps me to learn writing in English. So, enjoy my not-so-well-cenat-cenut-english.

Tonight, I think that I will give a video for you about a boy that flirt a girl and one other video that shows the boy is missing the girl, but I can’t because I won’t hurt the boy’s feeling. So, I am trying to find another video. And I can’t found it. So, today I would like to talk about something that honestly, I don’t know. I don’t know exactly what topic that I talk. Well, I am just trying to make new unique post about progress of my English skills. I want to show off. Hahahahahaha.

Don’t be so disappointed, I still have much backup idea for the topic. So, this is a song from Foster the People – Pumped up Kicks, but my friend Sukro is cover the song. It is feels good for me, but Sukro said that his sound is bad. I disagree, his sound is better than me. If you know the sound of a duck that hit a door and it shout. That’s my sound when I am singing. Ironic isn’t it? :(. So, enjoy the music and don’t be hesitate to leave a comment below.



Hey Maam, your smile is one of the best pictures that I ever see with my own eyes. Gracias! To let me see those smiles :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...